Program Memberships are available in three categories:
Youth (8-21, $35), Adult ($60), and Family ($75).
- The minimum age for lessons is 8. Children younger than 8 may participate in boat rental with an adult.
- Family Memberships must be opened in an adult’s name.
- Children’s birthdates are needed for class sign-up.
- Please fill in all required fields (some are repetitive), including student name, even if you are not registering for classes now.
- If you want to, you can sign up for up to fifteen classes per student when you register for membership.
- After registering, you can return to the page and use the member login to access and update your account and sign up for more classes. Please note that the first time you do this, you will have to click on “I don’t know my password” to get a password sent to you.
Please register for Program Membership here.
Supporting Memberships are available here. Your generosity enables PBCB to keep fees affordable, grow and fund programs,
and realize our mission.
All membership fees and donations are tax deductible. Please note that fees for lessons and boat rentals are not tax deductible.
Membership and class fees are charged to your credit card on a weekly basis.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance you may need.