Your generous support keeps us afloat!
Pleasant Bay Community Boating keeps its fees low to ensure that as many people as possible can afford and access our programs and our bay. As a non-profit, 501(c)(3) organization, PBCB is grateful for gifts of all sizes and types, which are tax deductible as allowed by law. Following are some of the ways you might make a gift to PBCB:
- Gifts of Cash/Check/Charitable Gift Funds – Donate online, or send checks payable to Pleasant Bay Community Boating to PBCB, P.O. Box 21, North Chatham, MA 02650.
- Gifts of Securities – Prior to making a transfer of appreciated securities, please contact your broker to determine the stock name, symbol and CUISIP #, and approximate value. Contact Executive Director Charles Sumner with questions and to arrange your gift.
- Matching Gift from Your Employer – If you work for a large employer, ask your HR department if it has a matching gift program. Simply follow the instructions on your employer’s very simple form. It’s a great way to increase your gift easily!
- Bequests – Unrestricted gifts to PBCB, via a bequest or other testamentary vehicles, are most welcome. For sample bequest language, please see Executive Director Charles Sumner.
- Gifts of Retirement Assets – PBCB can be named as beneficiary of an over-funded retirement plan or IRA. Please contact your retirement plan administrator. Contact Executive Director Charles Sumner with questions or to arrange a gift.
PBCB’s “Charting Our Course” capital campaign is dedicated to raising $4.8 million over a five-year period. Capital campaign donations will be applied to site acquisition costs and building and site improvements.