Your membership gives you access to PBCB lessons, programs, and a welcoming community.
Pleasant Bay Community Boating is dependent on membership support to create and sustain our programs. To participate in boating classes, recreational boating, and other PBCB programs, annual membership is required. Memberships allow us to deliver on our mission and provide affordable boating, marine education, and environmental stewardship opportunities for all members of the community. Our membership fees are kept deliberately low to make our programs affordable and the bay accessible.
Youth – $35
Adult – $60
Family – $75
- Eligibility for our boating, marine science and environmental stewardship programs
- Access to recreational boat and paddlecraft use
- Invitations to educational lectures and films
- Participation in member-only events on the waterfront and around town
All membership fees and donations are tax deductible. Please note that fees for lessons, programs, and recreational boating are not tax deductible. Membership and class fees are charged to your credit card on a weekly basis. Please email us for assistance.
Program Memberships are available in three categories:
Youth (8-21, $35), Adult ($60), and Family ($75).
- The age for lessons is 8. Children younger than 8 may participate in boat rental with adult.
- Family Memberships must be opened in an adult’s name.
- Children’s birthdates are needed for class sign-up.
- Please fill in all required fields (some are repetitive), including student name, even if you are not registering for classes now.
- If you want to, you can sign up for up to fifteen classes per student when you register for membership.
- After registering, you can return to the page and use the member login to access and update your account and sign up for more classes. Please note that the first time you do this, you will have to click on “I don’t know my password” to get a password sent to you.
Please register for Program Membership here.
All membership fees and donations are tax deductible. Please note that fees for lessons and boat rentals are not tax deductible.
Membership and class fees are charged to your credit card on a weekly basis.
Please email email@example.com for assistance you may need.