2021 Program Registration is open!
We offer learn-to-sail programs for kids and adults, as well as a youth day camp! Whether you are a brand new beginner, or a capable sailor looking to improve your skills, we have a class for you. Welcome!
Families with kids enrolled in Cape Cod schools are eligible for our Local Kids 15% discount off youth programs. Please send your child’s report card to Laurie at firstname.lastname@example.org to have this discount applied to your account.
Financial assistance is available for all youth programs, thanks to our generous donors. Please find the application in the menu to the right and submit to Abby at email@example.com.
Please Note! COVID Accommodations:
- Parents must submit all enrollment forms, waivers and medical forms via email before arriving on campus. We have to limit the amount of people on campus during camp hours, so we ask you to please email all paperwork before the start of camp. The enrollment forms and waivers can all be found here: Enrollment Forms
- All program participants are required to bring their own PFDs, wear face masks and bring their own lunch if staying all day. We do not have a refrigerator on-site, so please pack lunches with an ice pack. Closed toe shoes are required.
- Parents, we have devised a new convenient and orderly drop-off system to help us comply with maximum number of people on campus per the Board of Health.
- Parents are requested to stay in their car during drop off and pick up.
- Pull up to the arrival sign to drop off campers. On the 1st day, please bring the attached health compliance form to confirm virus free health in advance of the start our programs. You will be greeted by a PBCB staff member.
- When campers arrive, they’ll be checked in at the bottom of the hill. Please make sure they bring the attached health screening form on Monday. You will also be asked to initial a daily health log from your car when dropping off campers.
- Pick up will also take place at the bottom of the hill at the end of programs. Again, parents are asked to stay in their car and pull up to the designated pick up point when your child comes to the bottom of the hill.
- Adult sailors are asked to park and follow the path around the front of the campus directly down to the boat house. You will be met by your instructor there and checked in. Again, please send in all waivers before the class takes place.