Environmental Stewardship through community learning....
Coastal Ecosystem Lecture & Film Series
PBCB has a fascinating Speaker Series planned for 2019. Subjects range from climate change and sea level rise to the effects of nitrogen-loading on area waters. Don’t miss it!
All talks start at 4:30pm in our Hillside Center. Donations suggested!
Please reserve your seat here:
- Friday, July 12
- The Gray Curtain: Impact of Seals, Sharks and Commercial Fishing, by Peter Trull
- Friday, August 9
- Mission to Save the Right Whale: Technology to Reduce Harm to Marine Mammals, by Richard Reils & Kevin Rand
- Friday, September 6
- Earth’s Last Frontier: Accessing the Deep Sea with Robots, by Andy Bowen
- Friday, October 11
- Beneath the Surface, by John Pappalardo
- Friday, October 25
- Cape Cod: A “Front row” Seat for Climate Change Impacts, by Richard F. Delaney
- Friday, November 8
- A New Program Just for You: Saving Energy, Money, and the Earth, by Maggie Downey
- Friday, December 6
- Sustaining Pleasant Bay, by Mon Cochran, PhD
VIDEO: Paris to Pleasant Bay (Climate Change, the Paris Accord and Cape Cod)