We’re a portal to Pleasant Bay for our many partners.
We are proud to work alongside our local schools and other community organizations in a unified effort to
provide quality sailing and marine science education, protect public access to Pleasant Bay,
and build resilient Cape Cod families.
PBCB is here to offer opportunities to learn and recreate on the water, and to make those opportunities accessible to all.
We are partnering with:
- Association to Preserve Cape Cod
- Cape Abilities
- Councils on Aging
- Brewster Ponds Coalition
- Cape Cod Technical High School
- Center for Coastal Studies
- Friends of Pleasant Bay
- Monomoy Regional School System
- Monomoy Community Services
- Nauset Regional School System
- Northeastern University
- Orleans Conservation Trust
- Orleans Pond Coalition
- University of Massachusetts-Boston
- University of Massachusetts-Dartmouth
- Cape Cod Children’s Place