Pleasant Bay Community Boating is upping its summer program for 2021 and you can be part of our renewed mission. This 17-year-old organization, with a 3.6-acre campus on the shores of beautiful Pleasant Bay, continues to serve multiple boating interests. We offer youth and adult sailing lessons, community outreach sailing experience, and boat rentals in Flying Scots, Sunfish, 420s, Catboats, Kayaks, and Lasers.
Job: Boat Rental Coordinator:
- Become familiar with our rental policies and communicate them as needed to people who walk in as well as Boat Card holders who have reservations
- Review and file rental waivers
- Maintain boat rental database and registrations
- Communicate with renters regarding weather conditions, policies and requirements
Our Rental Coordinator will be expected to always maintain a professional and fun demeanor. Work alongside waterfront director and sailing instructors to ensure that all renters are prepared to have fun and stay safe. Friendly, outgoing, organized, responsible. Always model respect for the water, each other, and our equipment. Follow all PBCB policies and guidelines.
- You must be 21+
- Strong background in sailing preferred (if no background in sailing, please be a quick learner and interested in our boats)
- Competent use of software for registrations
- Able and willing to make registrations and phone calls
- 12 noon – 5PM, daily (we will hire multiple people to cover all 7 days if needed)
Our summer program runs from June 14 through September 15th.
Employees can use kayaks, paddleboards and sailboats when off duty.
Working conditions: outdoor waterfront, boathouse, dock, office
Location: Pleasant Bay Community Boating, 2287 Route 28, Harwich, MA 02645
Please send resume to Program Director: firstname.lastname@example.org