Thanks for a wonderful 2021 season!
We offer learn-to-sail programs for kids and adults, as well as a youth day camp! Whether you are a brand new beginner, or a capable sailor looking to improve your skills, we have a class for you. Welcome!
Families with kids enrolled in Cape Cod schools are eligible for our Local Kids 15% discount off youth programs. Please send your child’s report card to Laurie at firstname.lastname@example.org to have this discount applied to your account.
Financial assistance is available for all youth programs, thanks to our generous donors. Please find the application in the menu to the right and submit to Abby at email@example.com.
You need to know:
- Parents must submit all enrollment forms, waivers and medical forms via email before arriving on campus. We have to limit the amount of people on campus during camp hours, so we ask you to please email all paperwork before the start of camp to firstname.lastname@example.org. The enrollment forms and waivers can all be found at the bottom of this page.
- All full-day program participants are required to bring their own PFDs and a packed lunch. We do not have a refrigerator on-site, so please pack lunches with an ice pack.
- Closed toed shoes or sandals with an ankle strap are required on our dock and boats.
- We ask that parents and guardians stay in their car during drop off and pick up. Our instructors will direct the flow of traffic to keep everybody moving.
- Pull up to the arrival sign to drop off campers. On the 1st day, please bring the attached health compliance form to confirm virus free health in advance of the start our programs. A staff member will greet you.
- Pick up will also take place at the bottom of the hill at the end of programs. Again, we ask you to stay in your car and pull up to the designated pick up point when your child comes to the bottom of the hill.
- Adult students and renters are asked to park and follow the path around the front of the campus directly down to the boat house. You will check in and meet your instructor there. Again, please send in all waivers before the class takes place.