Adult lesson registration begins January 15th!
Our weekly adult programs will be offered starting June 20th and ending September 2nd
The thrill and joy of sailing is right at your fingertips at PBCB! Our adult sailing programs grant the Cape community and its visitors the opportunity to experience our beautiful Pleasant Bay via a variety of sailboats. Our classes are inclusive, affordable and focused on skills-progression, and all are led by our team of experienced, down-to-earth instructors. Whether you are new to sailing or you want to relive the nostalgia of sailing as a child, our adult programs offer you the chance to learn (or relearn) the basics, sharpen your existing sailing skills, and explore the Cape waters, all while immersing and connecting to our amazing community.
Registration Information: Please read below before registering!
- Registration will begin 1/15 at midnight. All adult classes will be open: Flying Scots Levels 1-2, 420’s Level 3, and Catboats Levels 1-2.
- Click “Register here!” above. You will be redirected to our booking software, Jackrabbit. On this page, all classes will be listed.
- This page is updated automatically, so if a course doesn’t have a “register” button, registration for that course has not started yet OR the course is already full and accepting waitlist names OR the waitlist is already full…see number of openings in Openings column.
- Courses that have filled up will have a “Waitlist” option. We do limit waitlists to the total number of slots in any given class, so if there is no waitlist option, the list has already hit that capacity. We will notify waitlisted participants in the order they sign up as soon as slots become available.
- Clicking “Register” for a certain course will bring you to our registration form. Please either fill out the form in its entirety OR click “log in” if you have a portal account from previous years.
- At the bottom of this form is a blue button “Select Another Class”. This will allow you to register for multiple classes at once.
- Returning families: please ensure your credit card information is up to date.
- “Submit Registration” once you’ve completed all fields. You will receive a confirmation email with additional information.
- We will charge a $100 non-refundable deposit per class, per sailor, which will be credited towards your course fees. This fee will be charged in batches about once a week, as registrations come in.
- Your remaining balance (less your deposit) will be charged on April 1st.
- Should you need to modify or cancel your registration, we can transfer your fees to another class if a slot is available OR can refund your course fees (less the deposit) up until May 1st.
- No refunds will be given for any changes or cancellations made beyond May 1st.